Monday 25 November 2013

Jazzberry Jam BOB Winner !

We arived at the show really early wilson was in Best Puppy and Best of Breed,

He did really well in BEST Puppy but he did not win - 

He WON BOB - Best of Breed - I was so delighted -

I was really impressed at how good he was he slept in the crate whilst he waited but hopped up happily as soon as I needed him -

He was in the Toy Group ( all BOB winners get through to their groups )He was again well behaved but he did not Win - 

He has a Red Rosette for winning BOB - I will get a pin board to put them on if he gets any more -


I will go to another show on the 27th of December - a Ch Show -

The judge also said I should do junior handling with Wilson as I was apparently - Very Good -I will do junior handling in the next show we enter
Will is a good dog to handle as he is well behaved and Small -

Wilson and Beth

Wilson's Word
I like dog Show as they are fun 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ps.
Wanted to post THIS v on Saturday v 

"" I am all excited about the dog show tomorrow ,

Wilson is in 2 classes - it is his first ever dog show -

We are washing him today just before bed ,he has been groomed already today he is having a training free day so he is not bored -

 i will be doing practicing with out him today - he has to wear his Snood and mabey a coat tommorow to keep him clean we have a new dog bath in the garage it is huge - Wilson will have a step in it as it is too big for him - The bernese need to fit in .

Wilson has had lot of training

I think he will behave - hopefully his Show Lead came the otherday and we have been doing training with that it is a half - check style - It is white and really thin .

Wilson is going to have to go out tomorrow on lead so he does not roll in the frost or worse mud

He is going to another show soon if this one is good 

I hope he will enjoy it - I have not shown a little dog before !
Lining him up

Wilson and Beth "" 

Photo's 


Stacking him on the floor - Cavalier BOB 



In The Line Up

Lining Up Again - Best Puppy

A closer up one - BP






























No comments:

Post a Comment